Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Unda pictures

My boy started school today! I was sad that I couldn't take him...Scott was the one who dropped him off. :( I didn't even get to see him all dressed and ready to go. He was still in his "undas" when I left.


Lately James has not been letting anyone take his picture. As soon as you point a camera at him, At our house we have a tradition of taking Clara's picture in front of the fireplace before EVERY first day of school. Well, James was totally ready to take his place as Big Boy of the Fireplace and have his picture taken. Since I had to leave before he got dressed, I took a couple of unda pictures :)


Sunday afternoon James, Scott and I went to the store. Clara didn't want to come. She likes having the house to herself. Can you imagine? Anyway, when we got home she asked if she could spend the night with Grandma (Scott's mom). I told her that she could not, because I didn't know if Grandma had to work the next day or not (Monday was a holiday), blah blah blah. Clara was DEFINITELY sad but she didn't argue too much and she never said anything else...and about five minutes later Grandma called just about begging me to let Clara spend the night. She didn't know I'd already said no, but how am I going to tell Grandma no? Clara is one lucky gal that she has so many people who love her like crazy :)


Last Friday at work, Scott informed me that we were having a date on Saturday, and that I didn't have to do a thing but show up and look purdy. So that's what I did, and we took James to Grandma's (Clara was with her Maryland grandparents) for the entire night, and Scott took me to downtown Fort Worth to see Four Day Weekend and dinner. Have you ever been to FDW? OMIGOSH. It is so much fun. It is a live improv show...the guys in it are GENIUSES. I highly suggest you see them sometime. Tickets are like 20 bucks each, and TOTALLY worth it. We had so much fun! Thanks Peadle :)

No comments: