So James likes me to draw an arrow on his forehead and he pretends to be Avatar. I'm not really familiar with this cartoon, but it's some kind of Japanese martial arts weird thing that James loves.
Anyway, the big deal about Avatar, well, he is an air bender. Or, to James, a wind breaker. So, James likes to dress up like Avatar and break wind. :)
Clara had two games this weekend and won both. I went to the first one and she made several saves. The other team didn't get one single goal! The best block she made was on a penalty shot...the other team made a GREAT shot right over the heads of all the girls...Clara jumped up and caught it! It really was an awesome save.
Also, this guy on facebook sent me a message. It said "my name is ugur I am turkey. do you make friends my friend?" HAHAHAHA! I most certainly do make friends (my friend) but not with turkeys named ugur!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment