skip to main | skip to sidebar

bloggy blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Inteep the African

James has an older brother. He is actually the person who gave James his football jacket. Yes, it's true. I only found out last night. His name is Inteep and he is from Africa. I can't wait to meet him
Posted by Shannon at 6:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  June (4)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (23)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ▼  September (16)
      • A Big Willy
      • Sunday, Clara came home with a HUGE knot on her he...
      • Here's a fun fact about yours truly!I have gained ...
      • What have I done?
      • People review - my husband!
      • What kind of a monster must I be?
      • I am DOOMED.
      • Avatar - capable of breaking wind!
      • What am I doing wrong?
      • Inteep the African
      • What do you think?
      • Big girl
      • BYE!
      • CHOKE!
      • Nothing to write :(
      • Unda pictures
    • ►  August (15)

About Me

My photo
Shannon
View my complete profile