This isnt as dirty as it sounds...
I have a sweet thing to say but I need to preface it with some explanation. Scott's kind of famous for saying things that sound dirty, but aren't. For example, we were playing a board game with...well shoot - I don't remember if it was Stacie and Looney, or Courtney and Terry. Either way, Scott got a chill down his spine and he looked at me and said "Brr! I got a little willy!" Haha! I told him that wasn't anyone else's business but ours. We all tease him mercilessly about this, and it was quite some time ago.
Then once, the dog was on the couch, and he said "Just jerk her off." Ewwwwww!
So that's the backstory. Today Scott (just now) brought me a Diet Dr. Pepper and some back-up shoes (see below). I kissed him through the car window, and he kind of bristled and said, "you just made my stomach JUMP!" Haha, yay! I still got it!!!! Then he emailed me and said that I gave him a "big ol' willy too."
As in...a big chill down his spine. LOLOLOLOL! But it would sound a lot different if you didn't know the back story.
Hi, DeeDee! Did you especially love this story??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment