Monday, September 29, 2008

Here's a fun fact about yours truly!

I have gained so much weight (in spite of the weight loss blog that may or may not exist - BUT DON'T ASK) that today I am wearing Spanx (nothing new here), with capri pants that are soooooo tight I popped one of the two buttons AND AND AND the poor seam in the crotch finally gave up and ripped so I had to, ahem, STAPLE it back together. Yes, staple.

Have you ever in your life???

I give this post an "ohhh brother" and a "gaaaaaaaah."

Here's a much better fact: I quit smoking 20 days ago and I have saved 56 dollars on cigarettes :):):):):):):):):)

1 comment:

Steecay said...

oh shant. I'm sorry for the staple in your britches. Just think, you are still skinny compared to me :(:) Does that make you feel any better?!?!? Love you!

And I'm so proud of you for not smoking. I think I'll quit with you.