James: Guess what?!
Me: What
James: (making very grave face) I have bad news
Me: (making equally very grave face) Oh no what kind of bad news?
James: There is bird poop on our window on our car.
Me: (stifling a laugh) Oh no that IS bad news!
James: And bird poop is kind of like human poop.
Me: Is that right? What is a human anyway?
James: A human is a kind of man and lady. And they spend time together.
Me: Hmmmm, where did you learn this?
James: (matter-of-factly) I used to go to high school.
Me: When did you go to high school??
James: A long long time ago.
Me: I don't remember that, how long ago was that?
James: (makes L shape with his finger and thumb) Well, a long long time ago. This long!
*****************************************************
Also, I found out yesterday from James - to make a baby, you have to hug. WHERE DID HE GET THIS!? That's getting awfully close for a three-year-old! I am ALL FOR teaching the kids young where babies came from and how our bodies work...but this at three? He's going to be asking all the hard questions before kindergarten. I just know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I told you to quit hugging in front of him. Poor kid.
Post a Comment