I love products. All kinds. Makeup, cleaning supplies, gadgets, you name it. Especially made for tv stuff.
So I'm goign to review the things I have experience with and hopefully in turn, help you help yourself.
First, let me tell you about the PedEgg. This thing is amazing. I've heard a couple of people say it did nothing for them. If it does nothing for you, yer doin it wrong. You have to use it with completely dry feet. COMPLETELY. When you're a little damp, it really doesn't work. But...when your feet are dry and the hard, dry skin is just sitting there...it's like grating a hunk of parmesan cheese. Seriously! It looks like you could open the holder and just sprinkle a little on your spaghetti. But don't. Point is - it works GREAT.
What's that sweeper thing? it's that little motorized thing, you see it on tv, I can't remember what it's called. That's because it SUCKS. I wanted one for so long and Scott finally got me one. And I was a saaaaaaaaad girl when i realized how sucky sucktacular it was. Crud - when I remember, I'll tell you. Just don't get one.
Dirt Devil Broom Vac. Just awful. Again - wanted it forever, got it, hated it, returned it the same day. Don't get it.
Dyson vacuum. Worth every single penny. Especially since my mother-in-law paid for most of mine. Thanks Lady! Seriously, again, people who say it's not worth the money are LYING LIARS.
Thane H2O mop. If you listen to one thing I've told you today, listen to this. Get one of these. I did, and it changed my life. www.thane.com. In the last 3 weeks, my mother has ordered FOUR of these. One each for her, my sister, me and my husband's dojo. Don't worry, I'm paying her back. For one. The others are gifts. Isn't she the most? To say the least.
Okay, that's enough for tonight. I can't review everything right here, right now. I'll have nothing to write about later. If you have any questions/comment about any of these items, please let me know. I would be more than happy to gush or rant about how wonderful or sucktastic each one is.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just wanted you to know "i love the bloe!" I think you are so witty....plus I caught the GREASE reference..."isn't she the most, to say the least" and I know who the ropers were!
Well I love you "bloe" but love your blog more....
Post a Comment