So last night, I went out with I dunno, 10 or 12 other girls and one guy. Dawn's husband, Rob, recently had back surgery and hasn't been out of the house much lately, so we made an exception for him. Plus, he's extremely adorable and lots of fun (and we really wanted Dawn to come).
Anyway, those of you who know my dad, does it surpise to you learn this: he showed up a couple hours into the evening, with my husband in tow. Actually, he made my husband drive him. Is it possible he was a lil tipsy? Either way, he showed up at the bar wearing a beautiful deep purple long sleeve button down shirt tucked into his multicolored swimtrunks pulled up as high as they would go, brown or black knee socks, house shoes with fur, and a straw hat. Does this surprise anyone?
He was a hoot and a hit and he gave me fifty bones to buy everyone a round :) THANK. YOU. DADDY. He wouldn't let me take his picture though. Why not? We have worse pictures of the man. I dunno, he's weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment