Sunday, August 17, 2008

What've I done?

So I am getting ready for this stupid garage sale. I think it is going to completely consume my life for the next week. I'm stressed, I'm sweaty, I'm overwhelmed. Getting all this B.S. out of my house (by the way, B.S. stands for Baloney Stuff, in case you were wondering) just makes me see how much MORE B.S. I'm still gonna have when I'm finished with this sale, because folks, I just cannot deal with it all. The good thing is, our neighborhood has an annual community sale in Octoberish, so by that time, I'll have gotten a ton of this stuff out and can hopefully get the rest then.



Last night we went over to Colleen's and Chad's and they made us dinner! We had delicious steak, baked potatoes, asparagus, salad and winey wine!!! Colleen has a new (FREAKING ADORABLE) baby girl and she (the baby) was a little out of her element with the house full of people, so Colleen didn't even get to sit and have dinner with us. But we still had a blast. Her house is so beautiful and her son is just a few weeks older than James, so they had a ball. James, Clara and Jacob started a band. They played a song called "El Pokey the Frog" over and over and over. The words were something like "I LOVE EL POKAAAAAAY! I LOVE EL POKAAAAAAAAAY! YES I DO! I REALLY REALLY DOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"



Poor, sweet, patient Clara really was a trooper and did everything those boys asked her to do. But she didn't do it to be nice, she did it because that's just how she is. She LIKES making people happy and she has fun doing it. My girl. She rox my sox off.

No comments: