I was seriously pondering what it would be like to use this blog as a way to document weight loss. I could tell you what I eat, take before and after photos (and even during), tell you the exercise I do, type out how much weight I lose (or gain) each week.
And then I realized that I would rather die than broadcast what I ate yesterday. Some of you would feel sorry for me. Some would be disgusted. But ALL of you would never talk to me again.
So what I MIGHT do, is start another blog and make it private. DOcument everything there, INCLUDING before and after pictures, we're talking like maybe in a BIKINI...and then, when/if I ever reach my goal(s) I will open the blog up and let you all see what I went through.
Sound fair? Oh but I will say, if you ask me about it I'll never let you see it. Because what if I fail? Then we'll both be embarrassed that you brought it up.
Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment