I am in the process of taping off all the trim in my entire house to repaint it bright white. Last night after James went to bed, the steady sound of masking tape being pulled off the roll and ripped continued on with no background noise to cancel it out. From James's bedroom, I hear "ALL THAT RACKET IS *NOT* HELPING ME SLEEP!" (yes, that is exactly what he said)
Sorry, Son. I didn't know you were such a light sleeper. I also didn't know you were 85 years old. I apologize for all the racket.
I didn't know that my dryer was going to go out this weekend. I didn't know I would be stuck and not be able to do laundry. If there is one thing I HATE, it's getting behind on my laundry. I've become pretty good at keeping up with it, I try to do one load per day. But now I am about 3 days behind and the laundry's piling up.
I didn't know that when Aunt Cindee whisked Clara away for a special birthday treat, Clara would come back having had breakfast, lunch, a manicure, a brand new Ipod Nano, Guitar Hero for her Nintendo DS, a new shirt, and several OTHER new outfits. I did know that my daughter is spoiled. That part is so not a surprise to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment