I love to do makeup. And I LOVE when people ask me to do their makeup. I have had friends ask me, I've had family ask me, and of course, I've done the one wedding. And yet...none of that compared to tonight, when Clara asked me to put makeup on her the way she is going to be allowed to wear it when she "becomes a woman."
Really! She did! My little girl asked me to SHOW her. She could have asked her friends, or looked in magazines, or just tried it out herself...but she wanted me to show her :) So I did. For those of you who might judge me for saying my daughter can wear makeup at such a young age, I say KISS IT. I've said it before...if she's old enough to deal with all the things you have to deal with for a period, she can wear a little shadow, mascara and lip gloss. Oh, and, also...I am going to get her eyebrows waxed. Okay, okay I deserve a little judgment for that one...but she's got such thick eyebrows...and she's down with it. So leave us alone! You don't know us!!
She had a friend over today. They had a great time and they played hide and seek with James. Wasn't that nice?? I guess the age difference is enough that he's still cute to her, instead of annoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment