1. Snoozing until 11am on Sunday morning with my husband and son in the bed with me (the girl was at her dad’s this past weekend).
2. James’s first Christmas program at school. He was told to wear “Christmas clothing” which I took to mean something red/green or with jingle bells on it or what have you. Scott took it to mean nice dress up clothes. So last night I made James a t-shirt with a Christmas tree (an iron on printed from my computer) and he is wearing that over nice(ish) pants and a button down shirt. There. We are both covered! The program went off without a hitch, and believe it or not, although all the children were adorable, James was the best! And - half the kids were dressed nicely, and half had on Christmassy t-shirts.
3. The necklace my daughter gave me...every single moment that I have with Clara in which she makes the first move to show that she loves me, or at the very least, to show that she doesn’t think I am the most embarrassing, biggest idiot on the planet. We were cleaning out her room together and she found a couple of charms, you know the kind…one reads “I love” and the other reads “you” and when you put them together, they form a heart. Well, she had the charms but not the necklaces so she asked if we could go get some chains or something for them, so that she could keep one and she could give one to me. So…that’s what I have on today. My sparkly earrings, my work clothes, and my “you” necklace. So precious.
4. The tiny morsel of Canadian bacon that just fell out of my Jenny Craig breakfast and onto the floor. I can’t ever get it back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am CRACKING up at #4!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment