Hi! It's been a while, huh? Coupla months. Or like a year and a coupla months. Or like a year and a few months. I had no idea it had been that long. Time flies when you're having fun. And I'm having a ball!
Speaking of having a ball, this weekend I'm going on a girls' trip to Fredericksburg, TX with three of my friends - Adrienne, Jennifer and Kristen. Adrienne is mad at me because I want to take my own car. She hopes she gets over it by the time she dies. I hope she does too.
I'm so used to updating my dadgum Facebook status that I have forgotten how to blog. I feel like I should be saying everything in 20 words or less. You're going to have to be patient with me while I get back into the swing of things.
I had once said that I would do product reviews. And I think I still want to do that. I feel SO STRONGLY about some of the makeup and beauty products (along with other things) that I want to share it with the world. Since I don't have access to everyone in the world, the 4 or so people who read my blog will have to do. But fear not - you will learn SO MUCH from me. HAHA. Maybe. Well, at least you'll learn my opinion on a few choice products. For what it's worth.
Believe it or not, I'm still on my weight loss journey. LOL. I think I just will be for the rest of my life. I have been gaining and losing the same five pounds for literally 2-3 months. I hate those five pounds. I feel like if I could just lose SIX, then I'd be back in the game. You know? This time around I have approached weight loss in a whole new way. I eat whatever I want, whenever I want it. No restrictions, no calorie counting. I do have some prescription appetite suppressants that I use when I know I'm going to have a really hard time that day. It worked for me SO well for quite a while - 30 pounds down. The "whatever" I want and the "whenever" I want it just changed so much for me when I wasn't banned from eating certain things or at certain times. I tried not to eat after 630pm, but I knew that if I was starving or just felt uncontrollably eaty, it was better to make some 94% fat free popcorn and JUST HAVE IT than to sit there and think about how hungry I was and then lose my head and eat everything in the house and make my family sad that the cupboard was bare. If I knew I could have chips whenever I wanted...I was ok with having a few and saving the rest for later. Or not having any at all right then and saving them all for later. It's been a few weeks since I felt really on-target with all this stuff and just writing about it has made me want to refocus. So, yay! THANKS, AUNT BLOGGY! (shout out to Stacie - she knows what that means)
Welp. Since I forgot how to blog, I am wrapping this up before I make a fool of myself.
Love always,
Shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay! BLOGGY!!! Keep, keep, keep it up!!!
Yay! BLOGGY!!! Keep, keep, keep it up!!!
I am glad to see that you've posted a couple of times. I keep all of my friends' blogs in my "favorites" at work so that I can read them during my lunch break. I never gave up and you're back again. yay!
Post a Comment