Tuesday, June 19, 2012

annoying and LOLing

Things that annoyed me today (well, yesterday actually:)

Answering the phone at work to the sound of someone chewing and then swallowing for ten seconds and THEN finally responding to my cheerful “Attorney’s office” greeting. Dummy, if you are calling someone, then don’t put something in your mouth. Are you just assuming that nobody is going to answer? Because if you are, then don’t call in the first place. This JUST happened as I was writing for today, and now I’m pissy. I hope I am not offending anyone who does this…no wait I hope I have completely offended you and made you pissy if you do this, because you deserve it.

Things that made me LOL today (well, yesterday, actually)

These two pictures from www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com





I realize that LOLing at a photo of a poor toddler who apparently fell, or was dropped from someone’s arms, or was shoved off of something shelvy (the possibilities are limitless, use your ‘mag!) is horrible and mean. But someone had to submit this photo and I would assume it was either the toddler herself as an adult or the toddlers mom/dad/aunt/grandma/sibling, and they thought it was funny too, so at least I won’t be alone in the handbasket.

The other photo – oh I just LOLed because the dog is so cute. Not because of anything else. What else could it be? I don’t see anything else that might be funny….do you, PERV?

I wish there was a way to talk about the stuff that my kids do that makes me LOL without embarrassing them. But there just isn’t. The majority of the things they do that make me LOL are things that they would kill me for if I made them public. Too bad!

 Ok - I can't help it. I don't *think* James would be mad if I put this on my blog. Also that whole thing about easier to ask forgiveness than permission, so here goes. What I won't do is tell you what he's doing in this photo.


KTHXBAI

No comments: