Monday, November 10, 2008

I have a little assignment for my 3 blog readers. First, take a gander at this copy & paste of my Instant Message log with my sister, Stacie. (pardon the errors, we tend to not give a crap when we’re on IM)

me: do you have a piece of fruit or smoething

stacie: a piece of fruit?

me: i'm so hungs i feel barfy. no biggie.

stacie: hmmmmm, i have some apples. you want a apple? or some goldfish or crackers or something

me: mm-hmm i do want a apple. that'll work. just a lil somthin somthin

stacie: i dont know what kind they are. ok ill bring it

me: as long as they aint granny smifs.

stacie: see ya in a little bit. nope they red

me: grainy smilfs. bye! say it.

stacie: and nuun will hopefully wear hims thomas outfit

me: grainy smilfs you MAKE him you are the mom.

stacie: grainy smilfs alpull. k done. LOVE YOU BUY. hahah i didnt really mean to say buy

me: buy


So……..then Stacie showed up at my work a half hour or so later. She brought me an apple and a little baggie of goldfish, all inside a brown paper lunchsack, stapled closed, and my name written on the outside, complete with dots at the intersections of each letter. Can you believe this? How sweet is she? I don’t remember the last time someone wrote my name on a lunchsack with the dots!!!! Here’s a picture that proves that angels DO exist!




1 comment:

Steecay said...

So...what's the assignment? I mean first you said to lookit at what your angel sister did, but what's next?

I effing love you shan, i effing do. I'm so happy that my red alpull and godefeeish made you happy. Peace.