***WARNING – THIS POST CONTAINS THE WORD “PENIS” AND “SCROTUM”***
I tell you – James is wise beyond his years. We were hanging out last night, and James was naked. He likes it that way. He goes, “Look, Mom!”
I look over and he’s pulling his penis straight up so that he can see his scrotum. “Uhhhhhh yeah, that’s something, James. Let’s get some underwear, mmmkay?”
“But…LOOK! If you lift up your penis, you can see the brain! Some penises have BRAINS!”
Sho ‘nuff – when you pull up your penis, your scrotum sort of looks like a brain – at least like a cartoon brain – the only kind that James has ever seen. But…a very, very wise statement from a three-year-old. Some penises have BRAINS. Some boys – that’s the only brain they have.
So – yannow how our dryer went out, and we bought a new one, and life is great. Well, last night our freakin’ microwave went out. If it isn’t one thing…Sigh. Being a grownup is not near as fun as I thought it was going to be. I thought being a grownup would mean…staying up as late as I want, eating all the candy I want, throwing parties, going to parties, crashing parties, I thought that being married would be like a 24/7 first date, that every night with my husband would be a slumber party, that having kids would be a blast – after all kids are nothing but fun fun fun!!!
OMG. NOBODY TOLD ME. WHY DIDN’T THEY TELL ME?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw, that is NOT the cutest story I've heard. It's very funny, but not cute. I mean, HE is cute, for sure, but his penis brains??? Not that cute.
Post a Comment