Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 things you never wanted to know.

Okay, i want to hear from those of you who read this. Comment and let me know if there are 1) any you were really surprised about, 2) which ones you knew and 3) which ones you didnt know.

Just for funsies!

1. I can sing with my mouth closed. It's really, really awesome.

2. I ran into my husband at a church function...a week before I had my daughter and I was married to someone else. He felt bad for me because I was giant.

3. I never, ever, ever thought I would adore my mom and sisters as much as I do now. It gives me hope for my future with Clara!

4. I love to give nicknames and rarely call people by their actual names.

5. My husband calls me Nay, as in short for Shanaynay.

6. I can play the song I played at my 4th grade piano recital (the circus song) and not much else.

7. I didn't like dogs AT ALL until I'd had mine for about 2 years. Now...I am completely in love with her.

8. My last cat's name was Ernie Mess Buppet and my current cat's name is Moe Basghetti. I let my kids go nuts with the pet names.

9. I wore white socks with flying pigs on them to the gym today.

10. Speaking of the gym, if I forget my Ipod or my bandana, I go home. I wont even pretend that I can work out without those two things.

11. I used to dress up in my Little Orphan Annie costume and wig, stand in my front yard, and wave at the passers-by, feeling it in my heart that I was making their days...I imagined them saying, "Look! Did you see?? It was Little Orphan Annie, right there on the driveway! We are so lucky to have caught a glimpse of her!!"

12. In the summers of my childhood, since we didn't have a pool, I would fill up 30-gallon trash bags with water...and then just stand in it. For like half an hour.

13. I love alcohol. I can't help it. I love all wine, all beer, all everything. I know, I know. But I come by it naturally. Have you met my parents? ;)

14. I'm terrified of wrinkles and fine lines.

15. I love makeup. I can't imagine how many hundreds and hundreds of dollars I have worth of makeup in my bathroom cabinet.

16. I love family names. My daughter is named after my grandmother, and my son is named after my brother and my husband.

17. One summer when my cousin stayed with us for a couple weeks, we would wake up at the crack of dawn, get tons of books, crawl down into the water tunnels under the streets, and read for hours. Why??????? I have no idea.

18. I am super, duper, superduper impatient.

19. I had a pretend friend named Cindy, a pretend brother named Bubba, and a pretend termite named Julana when I was a little girl.

20. I've been out of the country only once, and that was on my honeymoon.

21. I love to read, but not classy, hoity toity stuff. I like murder, mystery, suspense...that kind of thing.

22. I'm extremely proud of my husband and his skillz.

23. I sweat like a pig. At the drop of a hat.

24. I used to run all the time...and I really want to again so bad, I can't take it. I'm getting there.

25. I have a full length hot pink fur coat and I LOVE IT.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surprised about
1,25
Which ones I knew
3,6,7,8,13,15,16,20,21,22,23 (do I win a prize?)
Which ones I didn't know
2,4,5,9,10,11,12,14,17,18,19 (guess I have to give my prize back)

Unknown said...

Did know....1,3,4,6,7,8,13,15,16,18,20,21-me too, 22-I read your blogs :), 23, 24,25

Didn't
2,9-but I might have seen them before,10,11-CRACK UP!!!, 12, 17-umm scary, 19

Maybe at one time

5, 14

I guess I know you better then I thought :)

Steecay said...

I di'int know 9,11,12,14,17 and 19. Well I found out about 17 the night before I read this, but the post already existed so I guess it di'int really count. I'm surprised there were that many that I di'int know :(