I started part time at work. LOVING IT. My plan is to leave work at noon and then work out until 2ish, which is what I have done every day so far this week, all two days.
James got stung by a bee. His first bee. Poor baby. We were at the park and I was helping cross the monkey bars. I kind of had my hand up in his crotch holding him up and he shrieked. I thought I had squished his little babyjewels, so I set him down and adjusted his pants. He was still telling me that it hurt, so I turned him around and found what I thought was a thorn in his shirt. I assumed he had been pricked so I shook his shirt and out fell a dead bee. I guess that is what I had actually squished. Served that little rogue right. Sting MY baby.
Last night, Clara came to me and said, “I kind of feel like I’m going to throw up.” So I had her lie down and take it easy. Then, James comes in and says, “Mommy mommy mommy mommy I have to poop!!” It seemed like an emergency so I ran to the bathroom with him and he barfed all over the floor. He said, “oh. I just thought I had to poop.” LOL. Anyway he upchucked twice more after that and Clara never did actually get sick. I’ll have to keep my eye on her I guess.
Have you all seen Benjamin Button? No? Go see it. Seven Pounds? Save your money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment