Aunt Karen came into town yesterday. YAY! We spent the evening over at Mom’s and Dad’s and hung out with her. She’ll be here all week, so we’ll be there every day.
James is blowing my mind with all the reading he does. He is a full blown reader. Of course, we’re talking phonetically spelled words. But he can read and write any word like that. Everywhere we go, he sounds out all the words he sees. It really makes me so proud. He’s not even in kindergarten yet. The best part is that he’s excited that he can do this. He loves to try out his skills every chance he gets. That makes me so happy :)
Clara spent most of the weekend with her dad, but she comes home today. I’m so excited to have her for spring break, although she will still have soccer related activities on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. She is going to get her hair chopped off tomorrow – like Selena Gomez. While I hate to see her thick, long beautiful hair go, I know she’s going to look adorable with shorter hair. And…it’s just hair. Right, Aunt Karen??
As for me, I’m trying to find the motivation to get myself to the gym today. Typically I go on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Wow, I go a lot! I never realized it. Go me! This week, however, I did not go on Sunday and I’m reeeeeeeeeeally having to give myself a pep talk about today (Tuesday). I’m down 22 lbs from when I started Weight Watchers, but that is just the beginning of where I need to be. I have a long way to go. It’s not time for me to slack off. So if you see me today, tell me to go to the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go Shannon!! I find myself in the same boat about going to the gym. so...GO TO THE GYM!
It's always amazing to see the kids growing and learning. They are so proud of themselves and it brings a smile to the face. :)
Keep blogging, I like to read it.
Post a Comment