Tomorrow is Day 2 with D tha T (Dana tha Traina) and I sure hope I can move. She really kicked my butt Tuesday. James overheard me tell Clara that very thing and he admonished me about my choice of words. “Don’t say that! That is a bad word!”
“Well, what should I say then?”
“Say that she SLAPPED your hiney.”
LOL. Dana slapping my hiney gives a completely different picture than Dana tha Traina kicking my butt. Am I right folks? Or am I right?
I took the kids swimming again yesterday. I don’t know how they do it. I don’t even think it was 90 degrees out yesterday, and I’m sure the pool was somewhere in the 70s. NUTZO! But, they love it. So I let ‘em.
James had four shots at his doctor appointment yesterday. Poooooor kid. I remember once when he got multiple immunizations, there were two nurses there to give them at the same time so he’d get pokes all over his body at the same time, but yesterday, it was dragged out. The first was in his left arm, then his right, followed by each leg. He SCUH-REEEEEEEMED so loud. Every time. I felt terrible for the poor kid. That’s why I took him to Target and gave him $10 for every shot he had to get. I know, I am a sucker. But it really was terrible. Anyway he chose this (actually really cool) pretend chainsaw, a Terminator glove and a Transformer. All set!
I honestly don’t remember a period of time where my entire family was so sick so often. Right now, at least three of us have horrible coughs and sore throats, and before that, James had his 1st ear infection, and before THAT we all had some kind of stomach bug or something. James and Scott had it the worst, and I sent Scott to get some crackers and Pedialyte. Later on James told me that he knew how to get better. He just has to drink alllll the PB&J. “EW!” I said. “You don’t drink PB&J to get over a tummy ache!”
“Yes you do, that orange stuff!?” he said.
“Ohhhhhhhhh PEDIALYTE.”
“Yeah. PB&Lyte.”
Ha ha! Whatevs.
Stay tuned for a description of the best Mothers’ Day ever! I know I am late. Sue me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You should take Dana the traina some pb&lite and she would go easy on you!
Sorry you are all sick.
I wonder if you stocked him up on PB&Lyte if he would make it through next day air to me... Or you know you could just hop on a plane with him!
Post a Comment